Rita’s inclusive package
Thanks to fresh, varied creations from our kitchen team, start your culinary dayright, strengthen yourself after winter sports, and celebrate the day’s highlights in the evening. Even if you are affected by allergies, we’ll offer you a gourmet pampering board to suit your needs.
ALL CULINARY INCLUSIVE SERVICES AT A GLANCE
- Welcome aperitif
- Our wonderfully varied breakfast buffet features a large selection of different types of bread, fresh fruit, crunchy muesli and delicious egg dishes.
- 5 or 6-course gourmet evening menu with a delicious selection of salads, various organic and natural cheeses, weekly dessert buffet, starter buffet and culinary themed evenings.
- Afternoon snack with cold and warm snacks and homemade cakes and tarts
- Wine tasting in our wine cellar once per week
- 1 bottle of mineral water and fruit on arrival in the room
Something extra in winter
3 Längenfeld sports shops offer the latest winter sports equipment for sale or hire in addition to comprehensive ski service. Intersport Glanzer and Riml Sports (opposite the Hotel Rita) offer a 10% discount on rentals for hotel guests. Intersport Glanzer also offers free ski storage in Sölden. Secure the equipment you want in advance in the online rental shop so that you can start skiing immediately.
Your personal or rented ski equipment is stored safely and kept dry in our ski cellar. We are happy to help you register for a suitable ski course, e.g. in the nearby Sölden ski resort. For a stress-free journey without the need to search for a parking space, we recommend taking the free ski bus that stops in front of the Hotel Rita.
After hours spent in the frosty winter air, look forward to cosy warmth in our beautiful wellness area. Immerse yourself in the swimming pool, melt away in the saunas, cuddle up on the comfortable loungers - this is exactly how a revitalising winter wellness holiday should be.
SO MANY DIFFERENT WELLNESS PERKS ARE INCLUDED
- Indoor pool with whirlpool massage grotto and waterfall
- Sauna landscape with herbal steam bath, Ottoman steam bath, parlour sauna, herbal sauna, and Alpine sauna in the hotel garden in addition to the
- Kneipp circuit, cold grotto, tepidarium and relaxation room
- Infrared cabin
- Juice bar with tea corner, fruits and nuts in the sauna area
- Use of our wellness area on the days of arrival and departure
- Cosy bathrobe and slippers in the room
Because Alpineskiing is just one of many fun activities available, the Hotel Rita can also support you in enjoying numerous other tours, e.g. winter hiking through fascinating winter landscapes or training sessions on the cross-country ski trails. Things never get boring ‘indoors’ either thanks to a small, yet cosy wellness and leisure area.
NO SHORTAGE OF ACTIVITIES AND ENTERTAINMENT
- Guided winter hikes (advance reservation required)
- Cross-country skiing taster course: Along with our trainer Siggi, learn the right cross-country skiing technique and discover the cross-country skiing paradise of Längenfeld (weekly for 3 hours)
- Hiking poles, backpacks, heart rate monitors and drinking bottles can be borrowed free of charge
- Fun play corner with Play Station, XBOX and Wii
- Billiard room for pool lovers
- Ski cellar
- Free ski bus
- 10% discount on ski equipment rental from our partner shops
- Free Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel
- Reduced-price tickets for the Aqua Dome thermal spa and free tickets for the GIPFELSTURM fitness centre are available directly from our reception