Dream Vacation at Hotel Rita
with many tempting advantages
Unique location in Winter …
- Längenfeld is located in the heart of the Ötztal Valley. While you can reach world-renowned ski centers such as Sölden and Obergurgl in mere minutes by car, one can also enjoy the quiet and relaxing atmosphere away from the demands and stress of everyday life.
- The Free Shuttle Bus Stop is located just a few meters from the hotel entrance.
- A fabulous winter experience awaits Cross-Country Skiers in Längenfeld
- The Cross-Country Ski Trail starting point is directly behind the hotel.
- Pleasant Winter Hiking Trails are accessible directly behind the hotel.
- Guided winter hikes are offered twice each week.
- Several Snow-Sledding Areas are located in close proximity to the hotel.
- The Feuerstein-Hütte offers a special attraction with a lighted sledding trail.
- The Therme Aqua Dome can be reached by foot in just a few short minutes.
- With our Aqua Dome Partnership, our guests at Hotel Rita receive special discounts and packages.
Unique Location in Summer …
- Both level paths and more strenuous uphill hiking trails begin directly from our front door, as well as bicycle and mountain-bike trails and Nordic walking paths.
- A climbing wall and rock climbing trail can be reached on foot from Hotel Rita.
- Free rental of equipment at hotel: walking sticks, backpacks, water bottles, Nordic Walking poles, pulse meters, maps, and bicycles.
- Experienced and licensed hiking guides to show you the most beautiful locations in the Ötztal are available to our guests Monday through Friday.
- Guided bicycle and Nordic Walking Tours
- Beachvolleyball- and Bocci-Ball Tournaments in the Hotel garden
- Längenfeld is an ideal starting point for a wide variety of day trips and activities.
- Rafting- and Canyoning adventures can be booked here at the hotel.