Your holidays during COVID-19 times
What you can expect from your stay at Hotel Rita?
- We full fill all necessary requirements in terms of distance in the restaurant
- Frequent disinfection of all public spaces
- Frequent testing of all employees
- At your disposal: masks, one-way gloves in order to disinfect your hiking sticks, bikes, etc.
- Additional disinfection tables in the public spaces
- The choice for more privacy in your room - cleaning only on request
- We disinfect all rooms after departure for the upcoming guests to enjoy a 100% clean hotel room
Latest cancellation policy
In order for you not to worry about your holidays we have changed our cancellation policy.
You can cancel your summer vacation for free until 48 h prior to arrival.
Your winter vacation can be cancelled for free until 2 weeks prior to arrival.
You are note obliged to wear a face-mouth cover while hiking, biking, walking, jogging, etc.
You have already made a reservation with us?
Since 01.07.2021 a face-mouth-cover is not necessary anymore for guests and employees.
Although the 3-G-Rule is still valid.
- TESTET– during your total stay, either with a PCR Test (72 hours valid), an Antigen-Test (48 hours valid) or a self-test (24 hours valid).
- RECOVERED– valid until 6 months after your infection
- VACCINATET– from the 22. day after your first vaccination
Every 2nd day a supervised self-test has to be done if you are not vaccinated or can proof a COVID-19 infection during the last 6 months. These tests are done at the hotel directly and are free of charge for you.
When checking-in we kindly ask you to show one of the following:
- a valid negative COVID-19 test (antigen test, not older than 48 hours or PCR test, not older than 72 h) or
- a vaccination certificate or
- a confirmation that you have suffered a COVID-19 illness during the last 6 months
Please consider the minimum distance of 1 meter to other people in all public spaces of the hotel.
What happens to the culinary delights?
There are no restrictions in our culinary deligths. You will enjoy finest culinary from morning to evening as you are used to it.
- Buffets can be offered.
- As until now, you will have a dedicated table in the restaurant.
- Every time you enter the buffet area we ask you to desinfect your hands or wear disposable gloves.
There are no restrictions for the Wellness Area anymore.
All treatments in our spa area Rosavita can be booked.
Will the Aqua Dome be open?
Yes, the thermal spa Aqua Dome will be open. The 3-G-Rule is also applied.
The Aqua Dome has proofed during summer already that a well-established hygene concept makes a visit to the thermal spa safe.
There is a limited number of visitors. We can check availabiltiy on a daily basis at the reception and print out your tickets accordingly.
In public spaces, when going shopping, in museums, in public transportation, when skiing (see above).